Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Week 3/27/2011 Menu Plan

Amanda and I took time Friday to clean and defrost our freezer.  It didn't take us long to do and I think it will help quite a bit with menu planning as I made a list of everything we have there. 

I've never really kept a freezer inventory, but I'm thinking that it will be nice to have.  It will keep me from having to rely on my "somewhat faulty" memory :)

Menu for the week:

Sunday - Refried beans with tortillas and salad

Monday - Smoked sausage, rice, steamed vegetables, homemade bread

Tuesday - Pork loin, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, carrots, biscuits

Wednesday - Leftovers

Thursday - Sloppy Jo's, potato wedges, baked beans

Friday - Stromboli

Saturday - Pizza

Breakfasts - Applesauce Muffins, Oatmeal, Eggs & Toast,
                   pancakes, fruit

Lunch - Leftovers, sandwiches, soup, muffins & fruits

No comments:

Post a Comment