Pages

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Sad News

Hello friends,
 It has been almost two years since I have been on here. I apologize for that.
A great deal has happened on our little hill side since my last update. The saddest thing being that our Sweet Mother who was the author and creator of this blog has now passed away after a four and a half year long battle with breast cancer. I am sorry for it taking me so long to come on here and give an update on how she was doing things got very busy and hectic. But as I have been going through her paperwork and accounts I ran across this one. Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts for our family over the last couple of years. And we ask for your continued prayers as we carry on and find our new normal in life.

Amanda C Harris   

No comments:

Post a Comment