Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Feeling Better

Well, my breathing is much better today and my head congestion is also better.  I still have a little bit of a cough and have not completely recovered my voice, but I'm definitely feeling better.  

Now that I'm feeling better, it's time to get to work, so todays plan is to start with the things that I didn't complete yesterday, which was quite a bit.  (I did enjoy my visit with friends though, so I'm not complaining).

TODAY'S LIST:

gather books for book sale

baking (bread and muffins)

cook plums for more jelly

Strain and freeze chicken stock that cooked
last night in the crockpot

Clean out refrigerator and wipe down shelves 

That's about it as far as my plan goes.  I will still have to do normal everyday things like laundry (it never ends), sweep the floor, dishes (sometimes I wish I had a dishwasher), meals, and most likely enjoy a visit from my sweet little grandaughters at some point.

What's your plan for today?

1 comment:

  1. Glad to here you are feeling better. I do love my dishwasher! I hope you enjoy your visit with your granddaughters!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete