Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Menu for Week of March 6, 2011

Lately my menu plans have been changing throughout the week as things come up.  It's working out okay though, because I've discovered that having a plan that changes is still better than having no plan at all :)  Sooo, here's the plan:

Sunday - leftovers
Monday - Chicken Stir Fry & Rice
Tuesday - Ham, hash browns, green beans, biscuits
Wednesday - Veg. Soup
Thursday - Spaghetti & Meatballs, corn on the cob, fried okra
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Fried Deer Meat, Sweet Potato Fries, Baked Beans

Breakfast - Smoothies, fruit, toast & eggs, muffins, pancakes

Lunch - muffins & fruit, sandwiches, soup, leftovers,

Snacks - Muffins, fruit, popcorn, cookies, peanut butter crackers

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm glad you found my blog. I enjoy getting to know people. I have that book and love it. My Dad gave my sister and I each a copy. Your menu sounds yummy. I will have to look through your posts and get to know you guys! Have a great day.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visitng my bloggy. Can't wait to get to know you. I like your menu. Fried deer meat is one of my favorites. Hope you have a wonderful week.Come back and visit me anytime.
    ~Cary Ann

    ReplyDelete