Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Menu Plan 5/1/2011

This past week I used up most of the "already cooked" food I had in my freezer so I'm hoping to fit in some "freezer cooking" at some point this week.   We're also planning to continue helping with storm clean up whenever possible. 

Here's the menu plan for the week:

Sunday - Potato Soup & Crackers
Monday - Stir Fry & Rice
Tuesday - Smoked Sausage Pilaf, Salad
Wednesday - Breakfast
Thursday - Chicken & Dumplings, Salad & Cornbread
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Bar-b-que Chicken, Rice, Green Beans

Breakfast - Muffins, eggs & toast, fruit, smoothies

Lunches - soup, fruit, smoothies, sandwiches, leftovers

Here's a list of things I'm planning to prepare for the freezer:

Muffins
Pancakes
Meat Loaf
Sphagetti Sauce
Turkey Rice Soup
Hamburger Steak
Taco Meat
Ground Beef for Casseroles
Bar-b-que Chicken Chunks
Meat Balls

No comments:

Post a Comment