Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Menu Plan for Week of June 26, 2011

Getting back on track with menus just did not happen last week, sooo, if this weeks menu plan looks familiar, that's because it is a slightly modified version of last week's menu plan :)

And, here it is.

Sunday - Potato Soup & Sandwiches

Monday - Southern Smoked Sausage Rice Pilaf and salad

Tuesday - Chicken Stir Fry with Rice

Wednesday - Leftovers

Thursday - Mexican Night (tacos, burritos, mexican cheesecake, and whatever else I think of :)

Friday - Hamburgers and Potato Salad

Saturday - Homemade Pizza


Breakfast - cheese toast, smoothies, fruit, hot or cold cereal, eggs & toast

Lunch - Sandwiches, leftovers, potato soup, fruit, smoothies

Snacks - chips & salsa, fruit & cheese, cookies, smoothies


This week is looking to be a fairly slow week and I hope it works out like that.  Last week was supposed to be an "at home" week, but I managed to be away from the house five out of seven days for at least part of the day.   I know that I will be taking my Dad to the doctor this week, but I'm not sure exactly what day.  As far as I know, that's about it, other than our normal Thursday grocery day. 

I'm hoping to get another dress made for each of the girls and also some work in the garden done this week.  At some point I need to build two more rabbit cages and I'm hoping to get to that as well. 

That's a brief look at my week, what's the plan for yours?

1 comment:

  1. Your menu looks good :O) We are having tacos tonight. This is my last week of summer school...Yay! I am knitting a pair of socks and have a new sweater pattern, I may get started on it later this week.

    Have blessed day!

    *Christi jo*

    ReplyDelete