Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bikes, Trikes and Blessings

I have been blessed with a wonderful set of parents and am so thankful to live close enough to enjoy them on a daily basis.  They have always been so loving and generous to my children and are now continuing that tradition with my grandchildren.  Here's some pictures of a new bicycle and tricycle that they bought for Rachel and Ellen today.

Rachel is just a little excited :)

Uncle Caleb helping Rachel get started

Rachel helping Uncle Caleb

My sweet Mother (Granny/Granna) helping Ellen with her new tricycle


I hope I am never guilty of taking for granted the wonderful relationship that I have always had with my parents and I'm so blessed to see my children enjoy a close relationship with them as well.   God's blessings are abundant.

P.S.  These pictures were taken at about 7:00 p.m. and the girls had already had their baths and were dressed for bed.  We don't usually have them running around dressed like that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment