Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Country Living

Family Made has a new project in progress. We spent almost all day Saturday working on my new portable chicken coop. My Dad had built the frame for me a few weeks ago and on Saturday, Daddy, Alan, Ferrell, Heath, Caleb and myself all spent the day putting the wire on. Now all that's left is putting the tin on the shelter part and adding the nest boxes and roost poles! In case you haven't noticed I'm slightly excited! I love chickens and we have not had any in several years. I talked to my Dad and he said that it would be fine for me to go ahead and order my chicks, because we should be able to finish the coop this week!!!!! I will definitely be posting pictures when my new babies get here and will be posting pictures of my new coop as well.


Oh, by the way, we also have nine new baby turkeys!!! Life doesn't get any better than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment