Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Menu Plan for July 3, 2011 - July 9, 2011

For the most part this week appears to be another week without many away from home activities.   I do have quite a bit that needs to be done around here though.

Since my Dad is now having trouble with his blood pressure, he is planning to call the doctor Tuesday to see if he can get an appointment for this week.  If he does get an appointment, I know that at least one day will be spent taking him to the doctor.

In addition to that, I have some squash that I need to get into the dehydrator and also some herbs that are ready to gather.   I also plan to make some more plantain/comfrey salve since we seem to be accident prone lately :).

I have a few more batches of soap I would like to get made, in addition to experimenting with some recipes.  I have also been asked to make soaps for a young lady to use as "guest favors" at her wedding.   Hopefully, the molds will be in this week and I can get started experimenting with that as well.  

All in all, I think that I have plenty to keep me out of trouble this week, even without the need to be away from home much.

Here's our menu plan for the week.

Sunday - Deer roast, butterbeans, corn, cornbread

Monday - Sloppy jo's, potato salad, tortilla chips, rotel dip

Tuesday - Sphagetti, salad, homemade bread

Wednesday - Sandwiches, soup, bread

Thursday - Taco salad, refried beans, chips, salsa

Friday - Hamburgers, crockpot baked beans, chips

Saturday - Grilled chicken sandwiches, salad, chips


Breakfasts - oatmeal, eggs & toast, fruit, smoothies, cold cereal

Snacks/desserts - watermelon, homemade ice cream, goat's milk fudge, cheese & crackers, fruit, smoothies


HAVE A HAPPY, SAFE, & BLESSED FOURTH OF JULY!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes....looks like you have enough stuff to keep you busy this week :O) Your menu looks good, I need to work on mine today.

    Have a blessed day!

    *Christi jo*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...rotel dip! With velveeta? My family LOVES that stuff. I call it "Daddy's super cheesy cheese dip".

    LOL. Thanks for coming by my blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete