Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

A Simple Little Thing

Have you ever noticed that sometimes it's the simplest things that make life easier?  Most of you have probably known about those handy little command hooks for a long time, but I have only recently discovered them.  Oh my goodness, I wish I had known about them sooner!  Amanda has used them for years and I (being the completely observant person I am)  finally noticed them and the many ways she uses them.  I just have to share pictures.













Aren't they neat?  They hold up quite a bit of weight and also come in different sizes.  When she takes them down there is no mark left on the walls!  When space is limited these simple little gadgets can make a BIG difference!  Oh, by the way, the cute little blue and white organizer in the above picture?  You can get one for yourself at www.youravon.com/asibley.  Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment