Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sheltered in the Arms of God

SHELTERED IN THE ARMS OF GOD
   by:  Dottie Rambo and Jimmie Davis

I feel the touch of hands so kind and tender
They're leading me in paths that I must trod
I have no fear when Jesus walks beside me
For I'm sheltered in the arms of God

Chorus:
So let the storms rage high, the dark clouds rise They won't worry me,
For I'm sheltered safe within the arms of God:
He walks with me, and naught of earth shall harm me,
For I'm sheltered in the arms of God

Soon I shall hear the call of Heaven's portals
"Come home, my child, it's the last mile you must trod";
I'll fall asleep and wake in God's new Heaven
Sheltered safe within the arms of God


This is a beautiful song and has so much meaning to me.  I guess I sort of claimed it as my theme song for the past several months.  Things have been tough around here since June, but it's such a comfort to know that God's comforting arms are holding me up and through each and every trial that we face.  There is NO WAY that I would survive without Him.  Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment